Our Catering Menu:
(ALL COOKED IN VEG OIL / ZERO LARD / NO PEANUT PRODUCTS USED):
Standard Service Taco Meat Choices:
- Steak (Carne Asada) – Standard
- Chicken (Marinated) – Standard
- Pork (Al Pastor) – Standard
- Fish $2.50 per serving
- Shrimp $3.75 per serving
- Carnitas $12.75 lb. (10lb min)
Entrée’s (30 order min)
FULLY STAFFED OR DROP OFF BUFFET AVAILABLE:
- CHILE ROJO – Shredded Beef with yummy red sauce rice beans, and fresh tortillas- 30 GUESTS MIN $480.00 FULLY STAFFED / $380 DROP OFF BUFFET
- CHILE VERDE – Diced fried pork with yummy green sauce rice and beans, with fresh tortillas – 30 GUESTS MIN $480.00 FULLY STAFFED / $380 DROP OFF BUFFET
- CHICKEN MOLE – Come’s with Spanish rice pickled onions, and fresh tortillas – 30 GUESTS MIN $480.00 FULLY STAFFED / $380 DROP OFF BUFFET
- BURRITO BOWL – A very good option in your group for those with a low carb life style , Standard meat choices , or no meat , black whole beans , peppers , onion’s , portobello mushrooms , guacamole , sour cream and pico de gallo – $4.75 per bowl
- RAJAS CON CREME – Creamy Poblano Strips. This delicious stove top recipe brings the best earthy flavors together like Poblano Chile Peppers, garlic and jalapeño for your pleasure, cut into Raja Strips and covered in a delicious cheese cream. Enjoy! – $2.75 per serving
Sides EXTRA COST (25 order min):
- SOPES – A handmade circle of fried masa with pinched borders, topped with refried beans, choice of meat’s, salsa with crumbled queso Cotija w Mexican crema (Sour Cream) – 2 per order $6.50 (Min 30 per order)
- FLAUTAS – 3 Rolled chicken tacos topped w fresh shredded lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, cheese deep fried crunchy – $6.99 ( 20 order min )
- ENCHILADAS – Green or Red Chicken Steak or Cheese – $2.75 Each
- TAMALES – (Pork, Chicken, Veggie, Queso with Rajas, Queso, Sweet Etc) – 10 Dozen Minimum / $25 Each
- QUESADILLAS – $1.50 per serving
- Veggie Option (Grilled onions w/Bell Peppers) – $1.50 per serving
- Gourmet Salad w Fresh Dressing – $2.75 per serving
- Corn on the cob (Traditional) – Request Pricing Seasonal
- Fresh Ceviche – Fish $2.75 Per Serving / Shrimp $3.75 Per serving
- Signature Guacamole – $2.25 per serving
- Shredded Cheese $1.00- per serving
- Sour Cream- $1.00 per serving
- Jalapenos with pickled onion and carrot – $1.25 per serving
- Caramelized Onions – $1.00 per serving
- Pickled Onions – $1.00 per serving
Beverages EXTRA COST ($1.25 EACH – Includes Cups)
Please note drinks are NOT included with Standard Service.
Aguas Frescas / Refreshing Fruit Juices, Horchata, Melon, Guava, Limon / Lemon, Mango, Orange, Fresa (Strawberry), Watermelon, Pina (Pineapple), Canned Soda / Bottled Water
Deserts EXTRA COST:
- FLAN PIE – 10 Slices – $25 Each
- CHEESE CAKE – 10-12 Slices – $35 Each
- CHURRO’S – Plain $1.50 Each / Caramel Filled – $1.75 Each – (Min order of 25)
MINIMUM STAFFED SERVICE IS 30 GUESTS! ANYTHING UNDER 30 WE RECOMMEND OUR DROP OFF BUFFET OPTION MENTIONED BELOW. KEEP IN MIND SAC TACOS WILL SERVE UNDER 30 GUESTS AS A FULLY STAFFED SERVICE, BUT THE 30 GUEST MINIMUM QUOTE WILL BE CHARGED ($480.00)
(If out of the Sacramento area a travel fee may apply. 100 guests OR MORE an 18% gratuity will be added to the balance).
Our Catering Packages:
- Package 1 – Onsite -Fully Staffed – Standard Menu):
Cost of standard service for 30 Guests on a (1.5 hour Serving Time) contract will be $480.00 in the Sacramento Region.
- Package 2 – (Drop off Buffet Standard Menu): All food dropped off in chafing dishes with sternos – Cost of standard service buffet for 30 guests and under will be $380.00 delivered in the Sacramento area.
TACO TUESDAY SPECIAL’S AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK!
- Package 3 – (TACO TUESDAY SPECIAL – STANDARD MENU DROP OFF BUFFET) 30 GUESTS AND UNDER DELIVERED HOT IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA ONLY $299.00 / $259.00 Picked UP
- Package 4 – (TACO TUESDAY SPECIAL – STANDARD MENU PICK UP BUFFET ONLY – OR $50 DELIVERY FEE) 15-20 GUESTS STANDARD MENU PICK UP ONLY HOT FOOD IN TRAYS ONLY $175.00 / $199.00 WITH Plates, Napkins, Utensils, chafers and sternos (ALL DISPOSABLE)
Not included IN TACO TUESDAY SPECIAL’S 3-4: Plates, Napkins, Utensils, chafers, sternos. JUST HOT FOOD IN TRAYS.